mapton 1.1.1.zip (platform independent)
Size: 61 MB
Just unzip the download and run the relevant file under the bin directory.
- Mapton is free software licensed under the Apache Licence, Version 2.0.
- Mapton depends on Java 8 and openjfx, e.g Azul ZuluFX.
- Mapton runs on Linux, MacOS and Windows.
Mapton is also available from AUR for Arch Linux and its derivatives.
This is a work in progress and from time to time a new snapshot will be available, it might be old, it might be unstable, but probably just interesting.
Version 1.1.1 (2019-07-06)
- NEW: Dark theme, which is default.
- NEW: HiDPI support. Use the –fontsize argument to control it.
Version 1.1.0 (2019-06-23)
- NEW: Time awareness. Display map objects at a specific point in time or in an interval.
- NEW: Photos. Display geo tagged photos on the map.
- NEW: Chart support. Display charts when clicking on a map object or similar.
- OPT: Reduced file size.
Version 1.0.0 (2019-05-22)
- NEW: Initial release.